A simple stock market investment calculator designed for long term investors to calculate the average stock market return over a period of years. Enter the number of years you have been investing into the Average Stock Market Return Calculator, then add the profits made each year to produce your average annual stock market return and total profits from stock market activity for the period entered.
Average Stock Market Return Calculator Results
|Sum of Profit or Loss|
|Average Stock Market Return|
Forex: Supporting guides and articles
As a stock market trader, you may also find the following FOREX calculators and guides useful.
- Forex Exchange Rate: Exchange rate is the price of one currency in another currency. Exchange rate is also known as the rate of exchange
- Forex Currency Pair: When you deal in the forex market, you deal in currency pairs. You cannot buy an individual currency. Instead you buy units of currency pairs.
- Forex Leverage: Forex leverage refers to investing in the forex market on a credit basis or by using debt.
- Forex Market: Forex or the foreign exchange market is used by people for buying and selling of currencies. The forex market is also known as the currency market.
- Forex Trading: Forex trading refers to the buying and selling of currencies to take advantage of the price movements and volatility of the forex market.
- Forex Margin Call: Margin call is a call from your forex broker when your account balance goes below the maintenance margin.
- Forex Margin Ratio: Forex Trading: Margin ratio is used for expressing the forex leverage in a ratio format.
- Forex Margin Used: Margin used indicates the amount you have actually used in a Forex trade, excluding any leverage.
- Forex Maintenance Margin: Maintenance margin refers to the minimum amount you need to maintain in your forex trading account.
- Forex: Price Interest Points (PIPs): PIPs or Price Interest Points are commonly used by forex traders to indicate profits or losses.
You may also find the following Finance calculators useful.